Monday, August 9, 2010

A Final Reflection

This class has taught me so much about how to implement action research and what it's all about. I really liked learning about the importance of reflection and I am going to make it a regular part of my daily schedule. I also liked making a blog and understanding how beneficial it is to follow other educational blogs to compare my strategies with others. I plan on continuing to blog and find other blogs that relate to my field to follow weekly. Another thing I learned was the number of ways to collaborate with others more efficeintly and I will use that in my action research project such as conducting surveys electronically, interviews, conduct group meetings to gather as much information on a subject as possible. All of these things will help me in furthering my research project this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment